Dentistes sur Drummond (HEREINAFTER « DsD » or « we») cares about respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. Dentistes sur Drummond is committed to protecting your personal information and to using it only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- AVIS AUX VISITEURS ET UTILISATEURS DU SITE WEB
- SCOPE AND APPLICATION
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- METHOD OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHY WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM INDIVIDUALS
- HOW THE INFORMATION IS STORED AND COMMUNICATED
- STORAGE TIME
- RIGHT OF ACCESS
- RIGHT OF OPPOSITION AND WITHDRAWAL
- APPLICABLE LAWS
- CONTACT US
This website is provided for information an education only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis, specific medical advice or treatment is provided. The information contained should be used in consultation with a dentist or physician. No guarantee is given as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
The processing of personal information by organizations is regulated and we must obtain your consent before carrying out certain operations.
By accessing the website, in providing us with personal information, you accept this policy and consent to the collection, use, disclosure, retention and destruction of personal information about you in accordance with the terms described in this policy.
Dentistes sur Drummond follows rigorous standards with respect to security, privacy and the protection of personal information, and considers as its highest priority the need to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to it.
« Personal information » means in formation which, when taking along or in combination with other information, identifies an individual, search as name, date of birth, e-mail address, and any other information that needs to be treated as «personal information » in accordance with applicable laws.
As part of the provision of our services you must collect certain information relating to natural persons and which allows them to be indentified.
The types of personal information that is collected by Dentistes sur Drummond depends on several factors and context, as described below. DsD collects only the personal information necessary for the conduct of its activities and for the achievement of the identified purposes.
We collect your personal information from three sources:
Directly from you when you wish to obtain a product or service offered by DsD or when you communicate with us whatever the means used (in person, by telephone, e-mail or online chat, or when you respond to a survey), we ask you to provide us with information about yourself. when you browse on our website or when you use or services online or even in person, we collect information about you. this information may be collected through « cookies » or directly on other sites.
The same applies if you contact us to obtain information about your file. We need to identify you, for example by asking you to answer authentication questions. This can be in formation required to open the file and become a client, such as your last name first name and address, up to more specific information such as a health report or an accident history for a submission to your dental or emergency medical insurance.
Depending on the situation we may need to collect information about you from other people, organizations or entities, for example:
- Bank payments
- Person with whom you co-own a product or service, whom you endorse or who endorses you
- Insurance databases and claims
- Service providers
- Public bodies
- Personal references
- Public sources such as registers, official documents, websites, etc.
- Other sources
The personal information that is collected and used his for the following purposes in particular:
- Log in
- Know who we provide products and services to by verifying that you are who you say you are (To identify you and validate your identity).
- Ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date before using it. However, it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes affecting you.
- To make recommendations and personalized services to you and invite you to consultations if you have given us your consent to this effect.
- Assess whether you are eligible for the products and services requested from your insurance with your agreement.
- Evaluate your statements of accounts and your insurance coverage with your consent.
- Reassesses your financial commitments to us.
- Assess is whether the requested product or service meets your needs and your objectives, if required.
- Consult and update your file.
- Provide you with the requested product or service.
- Accompany you, add device you and help you make the best decisions according to the need expressed, your situation and your objectives.
- Design treatment plans to provide you with products, services and advice that meet your needs.
- Communicate with you.
- Obtain your opinion following an interaction with DsD or in connection with a product or service.
- Provide you with accompaniment and support, respond to your requests and direct you to the right person according to your request.
- Handle complaints and dissatisfactions.
- Be able to make you benefit from the advantages of being a member or customer of DsD.
- Give you the benefit of advantageous pricing, depending on the products and services you have.
We also collect information:
- To improve our services.
- To allow users to access the website and use it properly.
- To process user requests, including requests for information, appointments and consultation requests end to allow users to apply for a posted position.
- To enable us to offer users remote consultations.
- To administer user records and update contact information as needed.
- To deal with issues reported to us by users, including troubleshooting, support optimization and investigations of website security breaches or restoring lost data.
- To evaluate, optimize and improve the content and functionality of the website.
- To communicate with you regarding a request you have made over your experience with our services, products or website.
- To e-mail you in formation, offers and other communications regarding our products, services and initiatives, as permitted by applicable laws.
- To provide you with advertising content, including through retargeting, end to improve the content of our advertisements and our website so that they are more relevant or of interest to the public.
- To track your use of website functionality.
- To resend a contact request for a dental appointment and/or dental related question.
We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was collected.
We collect information that is submitted to us voluntarily, true the website interface (for example by filling out a form) or otherwise (for example by e-mail or post).
This information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
7.1. Identifying information
- Full name
- E-mail and postal address
- Country, province or state of residence
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Gender or non-gendered
7.2. Authentication information
- Government identifiers (health insurance card, drivers license, employment assistant provider claim book, passport, student card, etc.)
7.3. Information about your communications with us
- Medical questionnaire
- Report from a specialist or other medical body (eg: doctor, pharmacy, etc.)
- Minutes of your appointments
- Log, history, recording in reporting of your communications with us
- Written communications by e-mail or chat (including your complaints and dissatisfactions, if applicable)
- Responses to surveys or consultations
- Recording of security cameras when making appointments, consulting requests, when you apply for a job, when you register for one of our initiatives or when you inform us of any problem relating to the website, or services and products provided by Dentistes sur Drummond.
7.4. Information about your use of our websites and applications
- Information collected through cookies
- Navigation preferences (language, province, etc.)
- Path end browsing history on our websites and applications
- IP adress
- Information about your device, operating system or browser
7.5. Information on your dental and medical insurance
- Persons authorized on the account
- Insurance policy numbers
- Amount insured
- Persons and treatments insured
- Names of beneficiaries
- Insurance coverage details (period, distribution, frequency, description, deductible, etc.)
7.6. Information on your financial situation
- Information relating to balances and deposits
- Information related to your transactions and operations, date and amount of transaction or operation, description terms, payment methods, etc.)
- Information relating to your employment or your source of income
7.7. Information about your insurance records
- Health check-up and Information on your lifestyle habits
- Analysis of insurance needs
- Quotes an insurance proposals
- Information collected during a claim
7.8. Information on your communication choices and preferences
- Choices and preferences for how to communicate with you
- Information relating to our loyalty initiatives
7.9. Other information to complywith our legal obligations
- Proof of citizenship
- Native country
- Ethnic and/or racial origin
- Social insurance number (SIN)
7.10. Information collected automatically
We collect certain information automatically through tools such as log files or Google Analytics while browsing the website. This information may include but is not limited to the following:
- The IP used to access the website
- The configuration of the browser and the operating system
- The configuration of the mobile device, when accessing the website from a mobile device
- Geographic location and location data
- The pages visited, the products viewed, the path traveled on the website
- The keywords used during a search
- The date and time of the visit
7.11. Payment information
We do not collect payment card information. payments that can be made are processed directly by our service provider, who alone has access to payment card information.
Your transactions are secured in accordance with the transmission standards used by our service provider, so that your transactions are routed end processed securely.